I've Done It!

Alright ladies I have finally done it....I have created my very own blog. So, be patient with me as I learn the ins and outs of posting messages and pictures of created projects. The reason for my sudden inspiration is that I have joined the 2010 LAYOUT CHALLENGE. This blog will be used as a tool to hold myself accountable for meeting my set goal. And that goal is....wait for it.....

2010 Goal = 120 layouts

Thats right! My goal is to complete 120, one page OR 60, two page scrapbook layouts during the course of the 2010 calendar year. If you would like to join me in this challenge, please provide me with your blog information so that I can link it to my page with all of the other challenge members. Wish me luck and I look forward to posting layouts as they are completed.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas Album - Page 20

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete